Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat: The Government of India and the Government of Gujarat are committed to ensuring child protection. The state has a number of ‘government schemes’ run by the government to protect homeless, orphaned, abandoned, familyless or any kind of troubled children. A child can stay in a children’s home when the child’s parents die, the child’s rights are violated, physical or mental abuse or any other form of exploitation occurs. The child can get free education by staying in a children’s home.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat 2021 Detail:
There are many government schemes for orphans in Gujarat. Under the Social Justice & Empowerment Department (Government Of Gujarat) various schemes for orphans are run by the Director Social Security Department. Through which “Foster Parents Scheme for Orphans” has been implemented. Orphans receive a monthly stipend of Rs. Assistance of Rs.5000 / – is paid to his account through DBT. The amount has been increased by Gujarat Government. Now the government will pay 4000 (four thousand rupees) per month. The government will also provide assistance to children whose parents have both died from Covid-19 infection.
Eligibility for Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat 2021
- All orphan children from 0 to 18 years living in Gujarat
- Children who do not have both parents will benefit from this scheme.
- “Palak Mata Pita Yojana” benefits will be given to close relatives who take care of destitute orphaned children whose mother has remarried after the death of their father.
Read Also: Khedut Loan Sahay Yojana Gujarat
How much help is available in Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat 2021 ?
After applying Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online, “Orphans get Rs. 3000 / – assistance is given. Which is paid through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) to close relatives caring for the children.
A very sensitive decision was taken by the Gujarat State Government. An orphan child who has lost the umbrella of his parents due to Koro’s infection will also be paid Rs 4,000 per month. This orphan child will be assisted by the State Government till the age of 18 years.
Document for Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat 2021
Rules and documents have been laid down for this scheme run by District Child Protection and District Social Security. Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat Document is determined as follows.
- Any one of the child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate (L.C.).
- A certified copy of the death certificate of the child’s parents will have to be bid.
- Affidavit / Certificate of Marriage Registration / Sample of Talati cum Minister in case of death of the father of the child and remarriage of the mother in case the mother is remarried.
- Proof that the mother is remarried
- Copy of Income Certificate
- Child Scholarship Bank Account Passbook
- Certified copy of the joint bank account passbook of the child and foster parents
- Copy of child’s Aadhaar card
- Copy of palak mata pita ration card.
- A copy of the certificate of the standard in which the child is currently studying
- Copy of Aadhaar card of foster parents
Read Also: e-Samajkalyan Registration 2021
Note: – For example income should be more than 27,000 / – for rural area and more than 36,000 / – for urban area. One should apply by getting information in Palak Mata Pita Yojana.
Implementation of Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat 2021
This scheme is implemented at the Gujarat State level by the Director of Security. But at the district level the work is done under the ‘District Child Protection Unit’. Which is under the office of District Social Security Officer.
Considering Palak Mata Pita Yojana Details, the process of sanctioning assistance is done under the chairmanship of the District Social Security Officer. Which has been approved-rejected by the Sponsorship and Postal Care Approval Committee (SFCAS). Eligible children are given the benefit of “Mata Pita Palak Yojana in Gujarati” as per the rules laid down by the Government.
Read Also: Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat
Where to apply for Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat?
The scheme is run by the Director Social Defense. Palak mata pita yojana has to be applied online. For which a portal named e-samaj kalyan has been created.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Apply Online: Click Here
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Full Information: Click Here
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat PDF Form 2021:
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Helpline Number:
For more information on the foster parents scheme, contact the “District Child Protection Unit” at the district concerned. And “can be contacted at the office of the District Social Security Officer.