Purpose of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat 2021
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat 2021 is provide financial assistance to the bright and needy students seeking admission in the higher education courses of the state on the basis of merit and merit (Merit cum Means) for higher education.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- Rs. 2,00,000 / – to the children of parents with a waddark income of Rs.
- Students who get 90% or more percentile in Std. 12 Science stream or general stream examination for graduate level studies.
- Students who get more than 50 percentile in standard 10 examination for Hadaploma level studies.
Who Can Take Benefit of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- All those students who have secured 80% or more marks in class 10th or 12th and want to take admission in
- diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Those students who have secured more than 65% marks in diploma and wants to get admission in bachelor
- Those students whose parents annual income is not more than Rs 600000
- Children of Shahid Jawan
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Benefits / Assistance:
Tuition Fee Sahay:
- 50% amount of Wabardak Tuition Fee or Rs. 2,00,000 / – whichever is less, whichever is less.
- 50% of the wabardak tuition fee for graduate level professional endeavor or Rs. 50,000 / – whichever is less.
- 50% amount of Wabardak Tuition Fee or Rs. 10,000 / – whichever is less.
- 50% of the wabardak tuition fee or Rs. 25,000 / – whichever is less, whichever is less.
- The number of students in the general category of government medical, dental, engineering colleges who get admission in the general seats and the number of students in the general category who have to relocate and finally if they get admission in any government college they have to get admission. The difference in tuition fee between a self-employed college and a government college is eligible for assistance to eligible students under the scheme.
Sadhan – Pustak Sahay
Rs.10,000/- for first year resource-book assistance to students enrolled in undergraduate medical / dental courses, Rs. 5,000/- Recipients are entitled to Rs. 3,000/- in the first year as instrument book assistance. Instrumental support is available only once during the study period.
Process of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
(1) Students have to apply online on the web portal (http://mysy.guj.nic.in) prepared by NIC.
(3) After the online application process, the student with the required documents stays at the nearest help center out of the total 21 help centers in the state to verify the application.
Office implementing CM Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
(1) KCG has been designated as the nodal agency for this scheme.
(2) Abhyasaram and Summary The following offices of the Commissioner / Banayam Shri have been authorized for final verification and approval of the application.
- Commissioner for Technical Education Studies, Office of Technical Education;
- Commissioner for Medical, Dental and Paramedical Studies, Office of Health, Medical Services and Medical Education;
- Director, Office of Agriculture for Studies in Agriculture;
- Director for Veterinary Studies, Office of Animal Husbandry;
- For other studies besides this, the applications will be scrutinized by the concerned Director / Commissioner’s Office and legal action will be taken.
FAQs on Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
1. Who are eligible for MYSY Scholarship Scheme?
The students who are pursuing a Diploma, Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, or any other undergraduate course with at least 80% marks in the Class 10/12 examination are eligible.
2. What is MYSY?
Mukhymantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana or MYSY Scholarship is a scholarship scheme that is offered to the economically weaker section students of Gujarat. All those students who wish to pursue higher education like diploma course, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course etc apply for MYSY scholarship every year.
3. How do I Change my mobile number on MYSY?
Read Instructions carefully and enter new numberfor modification OR existing number for verification. You will get OTP on entered number Page 2 Enter OTP and click Submit. It will give you screen like below and also popup mobile change form.