Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana(સુકન્યા સમૃદ્ધિ યોજના): was started in the year 2015 with the objective of encouraging parents to secure the future of their daughters. The scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi under the ‘Save Betty, Save Betty’ campaign. It is a small deposit scheme meant to cover the education and marriage expenses of a child.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Detail:
- Eligibility Criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Required Documents for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- How much interest do you get in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- How much money has to be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- Money can be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account through IPPB application in the following manner
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Detail:
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) run by the Central Government for daughters is very popular. If you want to be tension free for your daughter’s marriage and study, you can open an account in this government scheme. The normal age for opening an account under SSY is 10 years from the date of birth of the child. Interest is also paid by the government in this scheme. Maturity (maturity) occurs at the time of marriage (1 month before the date of marriage or three months after the marriage) when the daughter turns 18 or 18 years after the date of opening the account in Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana. Let me tell you that from now on you can also transfer money online to this account. How to transfer money online to this account?
You can deposit money through Post Payment Bank: – You can transfer money from India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) account to this account. Let us inform you that under Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana, applicants can open this account in any bank or post office in the name of their daughter. In addition, if you use any bank’s internet banking or mobile banking, you can also deposit money in this scheme. You can deposit money through Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana account number and IFSC Code.
|Scheme Name||સુકન્યા સમૃદ્ધિ યોજના (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana)|
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
The following are the eligibility criteria for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Only girls are eligible for Sukanya Samrudhi account.
- At the time of opening the account, the child should be less than 10 years of age.
- When opening an SSY account, proof of age of the child is mandatory.
- Parents can open a maximum of two accounts under Sunkanya Samrudhi Yojana, one for each daughter (if they have two daughters).
- If there are twin girls from the first or second delivery, the plan allows parents to open a third account, if they have a second daughter.
Required Documents for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
To open an account under Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana,
- You will also need to submit your daughter’s birth certificate to the post office or bank along with the form.
- Apart from this, you can submit documents like identity card of the child and parents
- PAN card
- ration card
- driving license
- ration card
- electricity bill
- telephone bill
- water bill etc.
Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- There are various tax benefits under this scheme as per Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- This scheme offers higher interest rate as compared to other schemes in the market.
- The minimum amount to be credited to the account on an annual basis is very low i.e. Rs.250 / -.
- Accounts under this scheme are transferred across India.
- Once the girl attains the age of 10, if she wishes she could run her own account through it.
- On maturity of the account (SSY account) the amount is forwarded.
- It requires minimal documentation.
- This plan is beneficial for both the girl and her parents / guardians as it helps both.
Read Also: PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Gujarat 2021
How much interest do you get in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
The annual interest rate on Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana is currently 7.6 per cent. These interest rates are revised every three months by the Central Government. It includes many small savings plans. Apart from this, consumers also get the benefit of tax exemption in this scheme.
How much money has to be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
A minimum (minimum) of Rs 250 can be deposited in the Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana account and apart from this you can deposit a maximum (maximum) of Rs 1,50,000. By opening this account, you get a lot of relief from your daughter’s education and marriage expenses.
Money can be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account through IPPB application in the following manner
- For this, first you have to link your savings account with IPPB account.
- Now you have to go to DOP Product.
- Here Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana account has to be selected.
- Now you have to enter SSY account number and DOP customer ID.
- Now you choose the duration and amount of the installment.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive the information via IPPB notification.
સુકન્યા સમૃદ્ધિ યોજના ફોર્મ
The form of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is given below.