Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021 Detail
Various welfare schemes are run by the Government of Gujarat and the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. In which Manav Garima Yojana, Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, foreign study loan to students. More than 35 schemes like Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana etc. run through e samaj kalyan website. Schemes run by Social Justice & Empowerment Department –SJED are online and paperless. In the state of Gujarat, for the welfare of the daughters of poor families and for the purpose of helping them financially, “Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana” has been running for a long time. In Kuvarbainu mameru yojna married daughters are paid assistance directly to their bank account through DBT.
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021 Detail
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021 Terms and Conditions
- Required Documents to Avail Benefit of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
- Income Limit for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
- Benefit of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
- How to Apply for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
- Download Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021 Form:
Kunwarbai’s Mameru Yojana benefits the marriage of daughters of socially and economically weaker families. Assistance in this scheme Rs. 12000 / – (Twelve Thousand) is deposited directly in the bank account through DBT.
Read Also: e-Samajkalyan Registration 2021
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021 Terms and Conditions
Eligibility for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021 has been decided by the Government of Gujarat. Which are as follows.
- Be a native of the state of Gujarat and meet the economically weaker families.
- The family will get the benefit of kuverbai nu mameru yoajna for the marriage of 2 (two) adult girls.
- Beneficiary will not get assistance under this scheme in case of remarriage.
- The age of the bride at the time of marriage should be 18 years and the age of the young man should be 21 years.
- The kuvarbai nu mameru form has to be applied online within the time limit of 2 years of marriage.
- Kunwarbai’s Mameru Yojana is eligible for assistance in the program of Saat Fera Samuhalgan.
- If the beneficiary girl participating in the society and other community marriages fulfills all the conditions of “Saat Fera Samuhalgan Yojana as well as Kunwarbai Nu Mameru Yojana”, she will be eligible to avail benefits under both these schemes.
Required Documents to Avail Benefit of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
Different types of documents are required to avail the Kunwarbai Mamru scheme and fill up the form. Which are given as follows.
- Bride’s Aadhaar card
- Bride’s Election Card (Identity Card)
- Beneficiary bride’s father’s Aadhaar card
- An example of a girl’s gender
- Girl’s school leaving certificate or birth certificate
- Example of annual income of the bride’s father / guardian
- Proof of residence of the bride (any one of the license / election card / ration card / electricity bill)
- Copy of first page of Kanya Bank Passbook (having father / guardian’s name behind the girl’s name)
- Joint photo of the bride and groom
- Base of groom’s date of birth
- Marriage registration certificate
- Agreement of the father / guardian of the bride
- Guarantee of the bride’s father
- Example of death if the bride’s father is not alive
Read Also: Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Income Limit for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
The annual income limit in Kunwarbai scheme has been fixed at Rs. 1,20,000 / – in rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 / – in urban area by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Benefit of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
If a girl from an economically weaker family of Gujarat marries, the Government of Gujarat pays Rs. 12.000/-
How to Apply for Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021
A facility has been set up for the poor and economically weaker families in last part of Gujarat to apply online so that they do not have to go to the government office frequently. E samaj kalyan portal has been created to take advantage of Kunwarbai’s Mameru scheme. Whose website is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/. Beneficiaries will be able to apply online on the e-Samaj Kalyan portal.
Read Also: Khedut Loan Sahay Gujarat 2021
Download Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Gujarat 2021 Form:
Who is eligible for Kuvarbai NU Mameru Yojana?
The applicant should be an unmarried girl. The family income of the applicants should be less than 1,20,000 per annum in rural areas. The family income of the applicants should be less than 1,50,000 per annum in urban areas.