Lagn sahay yojana detail in Gujarati | Lagn sahay yojana Gujarat | દિવ્યાંગ લગ્ન સહાય યોજના | e-samaj kalyan Gujarat online form | રૂપિયા 50000 થી 1 લાખ સુધી સહાય.
Divyang Lagn Sahay Yojana Gujarat Detail:
Divyang Lagn Sahay Yojana Gujarat (દિવ્યાંગ લગ્ન સહાય યોજના): The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Gandhinagar has implemented ‘Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana’ to provide financial assistance for marriage to persons from Divyang to Divyang and Divyang to common persons. The Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana has been implemented with the aim of enabling ordinary people to live a dignified life in the society. Now all you have to do is apply online from e-samaj kalyan portal.
The following are the eligibility criteria for Divyang Lagn Sahay Yojana Gujarat.
- Must have Divyang identity card.
- The girl should be above 18 years of age and the boy should be above 21 years of age.
- The benefit of Divyang Marriage Assistance Scheme will be available only once (per couple).
- In this scheme application has to be made within a period of two years from the date of marriage.
Types of paralysis
|No.||Types of paralysis||Percentage of paralysis|
|1.||Blindness||40% or more|
|2.||Genetic causes Muscular dystrophy||40% or more|
|3.||Low Vision||40% or more|
|4.||Leprosy Cured Person||40% or more|
|5.||Acid Attack Victims||40% or more|
|6.||Locomotors Disability||40% or more|
|7.||Cerebral pals||40% or more|
|8.||Dwarfism||40% or more|
|9.||Multiple Sclerosis||40% or more|
|10.||Chronic Neurological Condition||50% or more|
|11.||Common Injury Fatal Bleeding (Hemophilia)||50% or more|
|12.||shaking muscular stiffness (Parkinson’s Disease)||50% or more|
|13.||Intellectual Disability||50% or more|
|14.||Decreased hemoglobin (Thelassemia)||50% or more|
|15.||Chronic anemia (Sickle Cell Disease)||50% or more|
|16.||Mental Illness||50% or more|
|17.||Specific Learning Disabilities||50% or more|
|18.||Speech and Language Disability||50% or more|
|19.||Autism Spectrum Disorder||50% or more|
|20.||Multiple Disabilities||50% or more|
|21.||Hearing Impairment||70 to 100 %|
The following documents are required to avail the benefit of Divyang Sahay Yojana.
- Xerox of Disability Identity Card and Certified Copy of Disability Certificate of Civil Surgeon (Unique Disability ID).
- Copy of couple’s school leaving certificate (LC).
- Certified copy of ration card.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Copy of election card.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Joint wedding photos of both / Wedding Invitation Card.
- A copy of the registration certificate registered in the office of the Registrar of Marriages.
Amount of Assistance
- Under this Marriage Assistance Scheme, when a Divyang to Divyang person marries each other, both the persons of the couple are entitled to Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) + Rs. 50,000 (fifty) total Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh).
- Assistance of Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) is given to a disabled person in case of marriage between a disabled person and an ordinary person.
Read Also: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
How to Apply Online for Divyang Lagn Sahay Yojana?
Apply online through e-Social Welfare Portal https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ by the Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED) of the Government of Gujarat. The District Social Security Officer will have the power to verify the applications for Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana and approve the assistance and for more information contact the office of the District Social Security Officer at the district headquarters.
Click on the download button below to download the Divyang Sahay Yojana application form.
Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana Beneficiary If in case of marriage of a person residing in two different districts, the couple will have to apply for the benefit of Divyang Lagna Sahay Yojana in the district of permanent residence of the Divyang couple after marriage. The District Social Security Officer of the district approving the application will have to inform the District Social Security Officer of the other district that the application has been approved.
In case the disabled applicant marries a disabled woman from another state, the benefit of this scheme will be available to both the disabled spouses by presenting the prescribed proof.
In case the disabled applicant marries a disabled woman from another state, the District Social Security Officer will have to obtain a guarantee from the applicant woman that the female beneficiary has not received disability marriage assistance from her state.